Couldn't imagine that I would find speed dating in Moscow when I first got here ... found City Date over Google search and decided to participate after a nice conversation over the phone with the English-speaking girl who organized the events ... I met a few nice (and cute) girls and the atmosphere was very positive. I can recommend this to anyone new in town.
Speed Dating Method & Blind Dates Services
- Are you new to Moscow and would like to meet new friends?
- Do you work hard and have no time for dating?
- Do you like meeting people in a safe, friendly and fun environment?
Speed dating has become a popular way to meet single people in the last few years in many countries and is now offered in Russia. In one night you will meet a dozen of people while having a good time in a safe and friendly environment of a nice restaurant in Moscow city center.
You will have about 7 minutes to meet each person of opposite gender, and you can exchange contact information either yourself right there at the table or through our service after the event. During the event our English-speaking hostess will help you with any questions.
All female participants will have at least spoken English skills.
We do ask to register in advance, so don't delay and RSVP you spot today!
Introducing the "Blind Dates" service!
How does it work?
1. Describe to us who you're looking for - as much as you can specify (especially age and language skills), and the days/time when you're available to meet your dates.
2. We find you 3 dates within your criteria and arrange the dates with you within 2-3 days.
3. You meet your dates one at a time in a cafe in city center, and during or after the meeting you decide if you'd like to exchange contact information and continue with this date.
The people you meet participated in our speed dating events previously or recieved a special invitation.
The cost of the service is 2000 rubles. You can try your first date before you pay if you're not sure if this service is for you!
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +7-495-762-3752.